Monday, July 15, 2013

Looking for additional Translators

I have almost two dozen Japanese RPG Maker games waiting to be translated. Not all of them are Loli game. I'm looking for any and all assistance I can get. I plan to give any translator that would like to help me a text document, email, or whatever they would like, containing a selection of text from a game for them to translate. Credit will be given if credit is desired. The more translators I have assisting me the much faster I can make releases. If you'd like to help, send me an email at akiraandminatepes@gmail.com. Please state if necessary what type of project you'd be willing to assist with, if you desire credit and if so how would you like it given, and how you would like to receive the text to be translated.

3 comments:

  1. If I could, I would help out. I can't read Japanese for the life of me. x.x

    Did you try those games out I sent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded two of them, but one of them wasn't an RPG Maker game.

      Delete
    2. Ah, okay. I wasn't sure, so... :P

      Delete